10 commitments of ALFMED Academy to its foreign students:
- Personalized reception from the arrival at the airport, welcome party and useful information about Perpignan
- Quality accommodation according to the reservation made
- Taking care of administrative formalities regarding insurance and social security coverage
- Time schedule (courses and outings) is known beforehand and is based on half days
- Observing the time schedule and the content of the module of courses reserved by the student
- Courses and supervision offered by qualified teachers, bilingual, language education graduates.
- Automatic substitution of courses in case of a teacher’s absence
- Groups at the Academy are limited to a maximum of 12 students, and are formed in conformity with the predefined level and objectives at the beginning of the stay
- Access to the language level expected at the end of the stay is validated by a continuous assessment all through the stay and the issuance of an ALFMED Qualification and Assiduity Certificate
- The Academy offers all its students unlimited and uninterrupted access to the Internet as well as to all educational and pedagogic resources of the establishment.