Short Term Winter Semester Program
This program is suitable for Aupairs and longterm students and for people who wish to have intensive training in order to improve their French. . The online test is requested upon registration. A pre-registration certificate is issued upon registration.
Contact us for your VISA procedure.
- Group sorted according to levels, 12 people maximum
- Upon your arrival you will also be given a welcome folder with your timetable and useful information about the town and of the region
- Our ‘e-learning’ platform allows you to practice using your tablet, your computer or your phone at any time. This interface offers 16 languages to learn, with personalised exercises related to the level and the progress of the student. There are various fun activities and modules designed for practicing both written and oral articulation, with unlimited access for three months
- Free unlimited WIFI on ALFMED premises
- Free access to the Café and ALFMED garden
- ALFMED student card issued upon the first week of arrival
- Accommodation in ALFMED residences available.
Dates for the Winter Semester are: from the 2nd September 2018 to the 10th January 2020
This program consists of 19 weeks, it includes :
- 4 weeks Intensive course (60h) from the 2nd to the 27th September
- Mornings from 9am to 12pm
- 15 weeks Extensive program from the 1st October to the 10th January 2020
- Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, from 1.00pm to 3.00pm
- 2 x 30h of Speedlingua Web
> 5 cultural outings with the class in the town of Perpignan and round abouts
> 2 Cinema Workshops
> Graduation ceremony aperitif
TCF TP Training – French Assessment (Test de Connaissance de Français Tout Public)
4h preparation Mock TFC Exam in December (for those staying 1 semester)
- TCF TP Exam (for those staying 1 semester) in January 20
- Diploma issued by the CIEP Paris, ALFMED official examination centre
- Valid diploma for registration in French Universities
- Level certificate issued by ALFMED according to the CEFRL
> School holidays:
In October 2018 and December 2018 (2 weeks)
Total cost of the Winter Semester 2018: 1 150 euros
The semester fees are to be paid at the beginning of each semester. Enrol at ALFMED or by phone wih Magali Hérard.
The TCF TP exam is included in the price.
Student’s social security costs 215 euros for the University year, registration at ALFMED.
|Student card issued upon arrival. A training certificate attesting of the French level attained issud at the end of the course.|
Have a look at our prices