Le Français en s’amusant – Summer 2018
For 10 years, ALFMED is organising a program for children between the age of 6 and 11.
Le Français en s’Amusant !
Since 2005 ALFMED has welcomed a number of young students either to learn English or French as a foreign language. These special programs were set up so that young students could learn the language in a fun way. We all know that children learn faster when the teaching is fun.
The main objective of these lessons :
- to show the young students that they can easily learn every day vocabulary and sentences, especially when playing games, singing, having fun.
- Our experienced teachers prepare the lessons using fun, musical and adapted medias. ALFMED has decided to start ‘Le français en s’amusant’ for the 6 to 11 year old, following the success of this same program for the English language.
- This program takes place during the summer months on a basis of 2 hour lessons per day and 2 hours of cultural activities (outings, treasure hunts, visits etc…).
- This program applies to all children aged 6 to 11, what ever their actual level of French. So if you have a niece or nephew, a son or daughter, grandchildren of this age who will be coming to see you during the summer holidays, why not enrol them for this fun program.
Introduction of the program:
♦ French classes: 2 hours of French a day, given in a ludic way Role-playing, arts & crafts, audio & video support…
♦ Cultural activities: Activities at the media library, a treasure hunt in Perpignan, a visit to the local market, a visit to the Canet aquarium , spending the afternoon at the beach…
Program date: Contact us for further information
A usual day consists of
- 9.30 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.: French class, given in a playfull way, samll groups
- 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. / 5 p.m : Activities : sport at the beach, outings …
Price: € 650
Learn French in France with ALFMED French lessons, Intensive Programs, Cultural Immersion French teaching specialist in Perpignan – FLE Quality seal since 2007