** CV Workshop with a French teacher
Student preparation for the first appointment with the company. Essential points for the oral presentation are performed with a French teacher over a 2h workshop. At the end, students do a ‘mock interview’ with ALFMED staff.
The second day at the Academy: Internship appointment and city tour
** INTERNSHIP APPOINTMENT: ALFMED staff brings the trainee to the Hosting Company for the internship interview with the Mentor
The interview allows a valuable informative contact with the company Mentor:
- presentation of the trainee
- definition of the working conditions : tasks and mutual expectations
- timetables and schedules
- dress code for the internship
- short visit of the company
VISIT OF PERPIGNAN with the cultural coordinator: Short tour through the city and the attractions of the cultural life of the city.
Along the Internship : follow-up and tutoring of the participants
The staff of ALFMED provides an emergency number 24/7 for the participants.
Internship follow-up is conducted every week through emails or direct contact (easy as the residences are all 5 mn away from the academy). In case of a problem with the Mentor, the staff knows how to react very rapidly and find solutions.
For long programs (over 4 weeks), a transcript of records and a French evaluation is done at ALFMED.
Ensuring the correct validation procedures so as to allow recognition of the competences acquired by the participants: Trainee transcript of records, Hosting Company certificate, Europass Mobility, French language certificate according to the European framework for languages etc.
- French language evaluation done over the last day of the program by our staff
- (ECVET) evaluation Certificate is provided by the company mentor and checked by our staff
- quality feedback in regards with the promoter goals
- dissemination and transfer of results
3 persons are fully dedicated to Mobility Projects, Florence Delseny Sobra, the Managing Director
Alexandra Deit-Brummelhuis and Anthony PASPA, European Projects Officer