Staff programs for VET – General Education – Adult Education
- You are applying to a student mobility or you are planning to apply – next year- and you want to integrate your staff into the process?
- You want to make sure that this ER+ project as well as the future projects are well prepared from an internal point of view: it responds to clearly identified staff development needs in order to higher the level of the Mobility efficiency
- Some staff cannot be part of all Mobility projects but all staff should be aware of the Key Factors of Success of EU mobility and should be involved in the school project at different levels
- You want to involve your mobility staff in an international and modern strategy implemented by your school/consortium
- You want to guarantee that Learning Outcomes of your participating staff are properly recognized : language level according to the CEFRL- Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – and requested competences related to ER+ tools and procedures
- You want your internal staff to invest themselves in EU projects, so to facilitate dissemination in the school, among potential participants
- You want to higher the impact of your Mobility project among the entire school community
- You are convinced that Mobility Mentoring competences are to be seen as a very important added value for any target group of participants : highly motivated participants –participants with disadvantaged backgrounds – NEETs- multicultural or mono-cultural backgrounds etc ….
- 2018 -2019 STAFF PROGRAMS for VET – General Education – Adult Education